so yeah. no word from anybody about the paperwork on my job.
I don’t even know what paperwork has to be filled out. I know it should all be done through the americorps website (which, is totally shite) but really.
so I can’t start my new job and it’s a holiday weekend and nobody will call me back. I *want* to be That Girl who calls 8 times a day, leaving increasingly harried messages, begging for a callback. but since everybody hates That Girl, I am restraining myself.
just wanna start me new job!!!
so I can:
- be employed
- have health insurance
- have something to frakkin DO from 9-5, preferably something meaningful, or intelligent, or happy
- fill out the forms for my student loans so they can get back into forbearance.
- meet new people! (and kill them! metaphorically, with my grace and charm!)
- stop cruising facebook and livejournal like a person who is starved for news. I don’t think it’s healthy.
- be less worried about money.
so I worked out today, even though my nose was running like a champ and my allergies are acting up. then I took a shower, and dried my hair, then I took a nap. I’m feeling a little bit better.
so it’s been a week, since I was supposed to start. the luncheon at which I volunteered was really great. but this sitting around on my ass waiting all day and taking a nap whenever I want (whether or not it’s the weekend!) is starting to grate a little bit on my nerves.
and my real computer is still virus-ridden and I’m still borrowing my mom’s computer. which is nice, but not MINE… so maybe I can fix that today. scrub the whole thing… many documents will be lost. but it’s some stuff that I downloaded from the internet and some stuff that I could probably do without anyway…
but the lolcats? I will cruise the cheezburger site and laugh…
I’m thinking of watching Dollhouse. just because I’m bored. halp!!!