1. get a job.
2. actually go to the job that I have instead of spending HOURS looking for other jobs online. or worrying.
threaten with violence try not to hate too much the person/persons unknown who made the national Americorps website SO DAMN DIFFICULT to find jobs in SPOKANE. (I hate you – but I will refrain from violence cause I don’t know who you are.)
4. let my middle finger heal from the cut I gave it yesterday. missed the damn cantaloupe. shoulda got stitches. (but healthcare is so expensive and I didn’t want to go to the ER. what a shitty feeling.) but it’s better now. I just have a big ass bandage on my finger. people have understood I’m not giving them the finger. I’m just you know, keeping it elevated.
5. BREATHE. not smoke. BREATHE.
6. Vacation flippin Bible School. How did I get roped into this again? Oh. they’re paying me.
7. EAT. I have trouble eating both when it’s this hot (95.5 degrees, zero humidity) and when I get this nervous. I buy yoghurt and protein shakes. I get hungry. I just don’t eat.
7A. buy yoghurt and protein shakes.
break up with Sam. deal with Sam’s immature …. okay. so he broke up with me on facebook after I broke up with him in person. seeing it on Facebook made it more real. and more strange. does anyone besides think that’s wierd? I know you bunners.
9. take care of hyper dawg.
10. try not to get heat stroke.
get gas into car. pay bills. drop off americorps timesheet.
12. give a going away party (he’s going to seminary for some reason. I tried that. it will undoubtedly work better for him.) if that’s what he wants.
IS ANYONE ELSE FREAKING OUT OR IS IT JUST ME???????